Terms and Conditions
- Definitions The following definitions shall apply unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Applicant” means an individual that registers on the LYD Project website and submits an Application for participation in the Programme;
- “Application” means the online entry form completed and submitted by an individual for the Programme on the LYD Project website;
- “Successful Applicants” means Applicants who are selected to participate in the Live Your Dream Programme cycle;
- Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions as well as the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Selection Process are collectively referred to as the Rules of the Programme (“Rules”).
- Successful Applicants shall be subject to these Rules, the Participation Agreement and other rules and guidelines published by Digital Legacy Technology Ltd from time to time for the running of the Programme.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Rules without notice. Any changes to the Rules will be posted on the Programme’s website. It is the responsibility of Successful Applicants and the Live Your Dream Project members to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered by a Successful Applicant or Live Your Dream Project member due to any changes to the Rules, including failure to complete some or all tasks under the Programme due to such change.
- Applicants are not required to make payment in order to access the website, submit an Application or become eligible for the Programme.
- Only one Application is permitted per Applicant. An Applicant shall not make multiple entries under different names, email identifications, or Entities. Multiple entries by an Applicant or multiple entries for the same Entity shall be a ground for disqualification.
- All submissions must be made directly by the Applicant or Entity entering the Programme. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, script, using automated devices or processors are not allowed and shall be disqualified.
- Communication with Successful Applicants shall be by phone call and email to the address provided on the Application form. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the reliability or otherwise, delayed receipt or non-receipt of any email communication.
- Where an Applicant is unsuccessful at the point of selection to the Programme, the Applicant would not be contacted.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this Programme, all Applicants will be deemed to have accepted and shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Application Process and Selection Criteria
All Applications must be submitted online and offline by filling up
- The Applicant must provide current correspondence address, email and telephone numbers
- Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the Applicant immediately. Once submitted, applications cannot be altered or amended.
- Review of applications will commence immediately and shortlisting of Applicants will take place. Thereafter, successful applicants would be contacted.
- The selection will be carried out by the Promoter and an independent application review consultant appointed by the Promoter using specified selection criteria to select the best-qualified entrepreneurs from the pool of applications.
- Communications with the eligible applicants will primarily be by e-mail and telephone number provided by the Applicant on the submission form.
- If Applicants are offered a place in the Programme, they will be expected to show up once invited to participate in the programme as failure to turn up by any eligible candidate would lead to an automatic disqualification of such applicant.
- There will be a waiting list made up of Applicants who are found eligible and scheduled to be shortlisted for participation in the next batch. Slots, which become available due to a lapsed or rejected offer, shall be filled from the waiting list (buffer). Applicants who are on the waiting list will not be informed that they are on a waiting list until they receive an offer due to a slot becoming available.